Are you having a hard time finding a reliable Digital Marketing Expert or SEO Consultant to boost your Online Presence, Sales, Reputation, and overall digital presence?
If you are looking ahead for an SEO Specialist to help with the ranking of your website, you are on the right page!
Attention! If you are a small business owner, entrepreneurs, start-up founders, and hustlers, this article is for you.
I am Madhav Prasad, a Computer Engineer by Academics and SEO Specialist by profession based in Kathmandu, Nepal. As of 2020, I have over 3 years of corporate work experience in SEO & Digital Marketing in Nepal.
I have worked with 12+ Nepal based and 5+ overseas companies as an SEO Analyst over time. I have been helping them grow their digital presence and help them generate a targeted audience to their website.
Why Hire Madhav Prasad for Freelance SEO Services in Nepal?
With the presence of various talented SEO Specialists in the industry, I can mention a few of my specialties to hire me for your website. Here are some highlights of my work experience.
- Data-Driven and ROI based SEO service in Nepal
- 15+ Happy Clients in Nepal and abroad.
- Experience of working on multiple Niches
- 100% Transparent works and results
- Timely response for queries via Email, Message, Call, and Chat.
- Best premium tools use for research and audit
- Free SEO Consultation for other projects
Why is SEO & Digital Marketing Important for Businesses in Nepal?
Do you know as of 2020, more than 80% of Nepalese people use the internet?
Out of those 80%, more than 50% are mobile users.
We all know the internet users will be increasing in upcoming years.
Do you know what these internet users are doing over the internet? Well, most of the people are searching for products and services, connecting with friends and family, learning new things and buying their favroite items.
If your business falls in the category of products selling, services, health, law, education, engineering, construction, and shopping, you must take digital marketing seriously.
In traditional form of marketing, you take use of pamphlets, banners, posters that mostly ends up in the dustbin. One disadvantage of traditional marketing is that it is quite tough to calculate ROI.
Digital Marketing is quite different than the traditional form of marketing. It is done via taking use of digital technology such as Computer, Mobiles, Tablets and any other devices having internet connectivity.
Here are some popular method of Digital Marketing in Nepal.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
There are other methods such as Affiliate Marketing, and few more. But they are not yet so popular in Nepalese context.
Out of all the above, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the best method of Digital Marketing in Nepal if you are looking ahead to promote your brand or business.
SEO is a free way to generate visitors, buyers, leads and potential customers to your website with the least cost leading to higher ROI.
Advantages of SEO in Nepal
- It is measurable and provides results for a longer duration.
- It goes for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Brings new visitors and reaches out to maximum people who are interested in your product and services.
The best platform to perform SEO is Google. You can perform for other search engines as well, but their user share is quite less. Also, almost 99% of Nepalese uses Google as their Search Engine.
How does SEO Help you generate more Leads for your Business?
People use the internet for different purposes such as Search, Explore, Shop, and More. Whenever a user makes a Google Search, there are 2 types of results on SERPs. i.e.,
- Paid Results (By PPC)
- Organic Results (SEO)
You need to perform Search Engine Marketing to display your website in Paid Results. PPC is a costly affair and gives results for the time being you invest in it.
However, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the method where you optimize your website and application to make them appear higher in SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
Your website will get a high number of visitors resulting in better ROI when it ranks on top of the SERPs. It is a free method to get visitors and potential customers from Search Engines.
For Example, If you search Dentists in Kathmandu, you will get results with the list of websites and local business of nearby Clinics that provides related services. There is a high probability that you will call or book the service that is displayed on the top.
Hence, it is essential to rank on top of SERPs for your business-related keyword.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization is the method of optimizing your website to make it rank on Search Engine Results Pages.
SEO has 2 parts:
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
On-Page SEO is the method of optimizing individual webpages to help it rank on top in SERP ad generate higher and relevant traffic.
And Off-Page SEO is the method of optimizing your website link beyond your website to provide authority to your site helping in the overall ranking of the website.
What is Role of Content in SEO?
Content is King in SEO. The content of the website is the first impression of your website to the visitors. Whenever a user lands on your website, the first thing they notice is how you approach them via your content.
Search Engine Algorithm loves detailed, researched, and unique content. Hence, it is essential to have content written by Professional and experts in the industry.
Without Content, SEO, and Digital Marketing doesn’t work at all.
What is the Role of Keyword in SEO?
If Content is the King, then it won’t be wrong to say that Keyword is the Queen of SEO. The Keyword is the query a user makes into search engines to search for their desired products and services.
Selecting the right keywords for your website is essential. Having the right keywords doesn’t only help in targeting the right audience but also saves your money.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is a method of optimizing the website and local businesses to rank higher in local search results of Google.
Advantages of SEO
- SEO is a free method to achieve new customers and users from Search Engines on a regular basis.
- It helps to improve brand reputation.
- SEO saves money in the longer run.
- Search Engine Optimization helps keep your products and services on the top of Organic Results.
Disadvantages of SEO
- It takes time to rank in SERP with SEO.
- The time to receive SEO results is not fixed. It depends mostly on the niche.
- Selecting wrong keywords for your website can delay your business goals.
- Implementation of SEO requires a good understanding of Search Engine Algorithm.
What Results to Expect from SEO Expert in Nepal?
You should expect the following results on your Website from SEO Expert in Nepal.
- Improvement in Organic Traffic to your website
- Increase in the ranking of selected Keywords for your website
- Lead Generation, Boost in Sales, along with an increase in queries related to your products and services after 3 months, 6 months and 1 year according to your business category.
What to Expect from Me if you hire me as your SEO Expert?
- Increase in Organic Traffic on your website within the span of 60 days or maximum of 180 days.
- Use of Premium SEO tools for SEO Audit of your website.
- High quality, well researched and unique content creation for SEO Campaign.
- Monthly SEO Reporting with 100% transparency.
- White hat SEO Strategy for your website.
- Website keywords ranking within 180 days.
- Data driven and ROI based SEO Strategy.
- Ask me anything at anytime regarding the progress of your project.
What not to Expect from Me as your SEO Expert
- No reporting or delay in SEO reports.
- Starting SEO implementation without proper and long term strategy
- Uses of free and malicious tools for research and audit.
- Fake and unrealistic promises
- Use of black hat strategy.
- Ranking your website within 30 days.
I am sorry but I am not a magician who can guarantee you to rank your site within a week or 15 days. We cannot guarantee but we can assure you to use white hat ethical method which will give you better ROI and results in long run without any Google Penalties.
What does an SEO Specialist Do?
An SEO Specialist perfoms below actions for your website to help it rank on top of SERP
- SEO Site Audit
- Keyword Research
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page optimization
- Technical SEO Audit
- Link Building
- Content Marketing.
What sort of knowledge do you have as an SEO Expert?
Its not compulsory but you need to have a good understanding of below topics to be a successful SEO Expert:
- Good Understanding of Search Engine Guidelines
- Understanding of Search Engine Algorithms type and their update
- Competitor SEO Analysis
- Link Building Methods
- Content Writing
- Basic HTML and CSS Coding
- Technical Audit
- Search Engine Penalty causes and removal methods
- Keywords research
- Anchor Text Optimization
Summing up, I believe I was able to guide you how to choose an SEO Expert or SEO Specialist of your website.